Congratulations if you are preparing to enter into one of the most important relationships you will ever have; a union of love and life.
To make arrangements for your marriage celebration at our parish, please call the office at (450) 458-5322 to schedule a meeting with one of our priests. Once the date for the wedding has been approved and set, the actual marriage preparation begins.
- Preliminary marriage papers; baptismal certificates and sacramental records are required.
- Liturgical preparation for your marriage celebration; sacred music, scripture readings, prayers and vows.
- Attending a marriage preparation session is strongly encouraged.
Invitation to all newly engaged couples:
- Archdiocese of Montreal: (514) 925-4300, ext.219
website: Marriage Preparation Program – From This Day Forward
- Catholic Engaged Encounter (CEE):
Provides quality marriage preparation primarily for couples planning to marry in the Catholic Church. The weekend encounter is an in-depth pre-marriage preparation experience within the context of Catholic faith and values.
For more information, click on image below to visit website.
New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)
6 But from the beginning of creation, ‘God made them male and female.’ 7 ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife,8 and the two shall become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”